Hello today I am sharing a card I created using the Alex Siberia Design Sketched Hibiscus Digi Stamp. For those who know me I absolutely love Halloween so I thought it only fitting that I try to turn one of Alex’s florals into a Halloween card. Hope I succeeded. I used my imagination to take you from the ordinary to a mysterious and spooky scene in the Haunted Garden.
To Create The Haunted Garden
- Print Sketched Hibiscus on watercolor paper
- Watercolor image, you can use the paints you like, keeping with Halloween colours
- Use a little pencil for shadowing to bring depth to your flowerers and a little black ink around the edges
- Cut your panel down a little smaller than an A2 card size as we want a black frame around the panel
- Glue your panel to your A2 Black card stock frame
- All die cuts and sentiment I used are from Whimsy Stamps I will link them below
- Once you have die cut everything glue it to your card
- Add crystals for sparkle and interest
Thank you for stopping by I truly hope you have found some Halloween inspiration. I use affiliate links when possible at no cost to you. Have a frightfully good Saturday!